February 8, 2011

Sweet.Spicy.Sour

Two of my close friends (which have the same first name, Gabriela P. & Gabriela C.) and I (Far Left) celebrate our birthday's in the same month of February. We had a mini- Candy inspired photo shoot in honor of our Birthday Bash celebration which will be held at a fun little dessert/wine lounge called "CandyBar" in San Francisco.  

p.s: My birthday is Feb 9th! I still can't believe that I will be turning 24- Time is starting to catch up to me... Im excited to see what this year has to bring. Thank you GOD for all the blessings you have given me! 
Cheers, 




[JRDM PHOTOGRAPHY] 

6 comments:

GMPhotography said...

AMO!

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of these photos, and adore the idea even more!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What an adorable shoot, and happy almost birthday!

Gabriella said...

I love this!

CECELIA said...

GAH! your hair kills me. i. want. <3

Unknown said...

aww me and my friends did a shoot like this :) i just started my photography page too.

http://alexiswinstonphotography.blogspot.com/