January 18, 2011

Golden Globes 2011

Let me set the scene for you- I was in my comfiest pj's dipping my hand in a fresh bucket of popcorn while watching the 2011 Golden Globes this past sunday. The red carpet has to be my favorite part of the night- but this year I was a bit disappointed. There were only a handful of celebs that looked the part. Here are some of my favorites...


I felt that Emma Stone was missing an accessory statement piece ex. earring, bracelet or ring which would of helped her outfit to not be so bland and coral...


As for Angelina Jolie, Can we please do something with her hair and make-up!? Im gonna give her two thumbs up for using color though- she really looks great in this dress. I would add a nice "little" ring on one of her hands... right Brad?!?


My mouth dropped when I saw Anne Hathaway on the red carpet!! This dress is my FAVORITE DRESS- It has a droopy back (im obsessed with this styles right now), long, puffy sleeves, AND its long! This look is fresh and the dress speaks for itself. She wore perfect accessories to compliment the dress and her hair/make-up looks gorgeous. 



No comments: